Fwd: Invitation to the Active Creativity Mixer, April 18th at the Saint Louis Science Center

Chris Weiss

Apr 11, 2017, 5:51:50 PM4/11/17
to Arch Reactor

With the Active Creativity Mixer fast approaching we wanted to let you know there is still time to RSVP. We know many of you have already signed up to attend and we are excited to add more of you to the list.

Active Creativity Mixer

When: Wednesday, April 18; 6:00pm to 8:30pm

Where: Saint Louis Science Center (5050 Oakland Ave, 63110)

Please join us to learn about plans for this summer's Bright Ideas Expo and to find out how you can apply to be a presenter. This event is also a great opportunity to socialize and collaborate with other creative minds in the St. Louis Community. Plus enjoy apps and a free drink on us!

Feel free to forward this invitation to others that may be interested in attending.

To attend the event, RSVP to activecr...@slsc.org or join the Facebook event at https://www.facebook.com/events/100112533870926/

We look forward to seeing you at the event!

Paul Freiling
Director, Emerging Technology | Education
Saint Louis Science Center

Chris Weiss

Apr 12, 2017, 10:01:21 AM4/12/17
to Arch Reactor
not sure if anyone noticed, the 18th is Tuesday, not Wednesday.  Tuesday the 18th is correct.