2016 Robot and Technology Expo

Ann Boes

Apr 11, 2016, 10:17:10 AM4/11/16
to Ann Boes
Wow Wow Wow!!! Once again a great event and you all were a huge hit!! Thank you so much for volunteering your time. I have heard from many parents who told me that their kids LOVED this event. They've been talking about it ever since.

I'd like to get your feedback on a few short questions.

What do you like about the Expo?

What improvements would you suggest for next year's Expo?

Are you planning to attend again next year if the date works for you?

If you had food at the event, what did you have and what did you think of it? Do we need to make changes to the offerings?

Thanks again for your time and creative energies and for making the 2016 Robot and Technology Expo such a wonderful experience for kids and families.

Ann