Beer bottles??

Diane Sudduth

Sep 10, 2015, 7:22:38 PM9/10/15
to Arch Reactor
Do we have any Brewers interested in a couple dozen Amber beer bottles for 39-cents per pound? There's a stash here at the Goodwill Outlet. I can grab them for anyone within the next 20-30 min. Text or call me quickly if interested:: 314-443-7989

Diane

Sep 10, 2015, 7:59:03 PM9/10/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Not sure how long they'll last. Good luck if you want them. (I know there were 2 or 3 folks talking about brewing and cider and bottles a while back but I don't remember who)

Diane <*>

> On Sep 10, 2015, at 6:22 PM, Diane Sudduth <sudd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Do we have any Brewers interested in a couple dozen Amber beer bottles for 39-cents per pound? There's a stash here at the Goodwill Outlet. I can grab them for anyone within the next 20-30 min. Text or call me quickly if interested:: 314-443-7989
>
> --

image1.jpeg

Andrew Ricke

Sep 10, 2015, 8:19:05 PM9/10/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I know a barkeep and, I'm sure more bottles can be made.

kwalta

Sep 11, 2015, 12:24:42 AM9/11/15
to Arch Reactor
We did some brewing but ended up getting swing-top bottles.