KC Maker Faire - Supper Saturday Night

Tom Blevins

Jun 14, 2016, 11:13:11 PM6/14/16
to Arch Reactor
In attempt to be proactive I have made reservations at Fiorella's Jack Stack BBQ at the Freight House for Saturday the 25th at 8:30pm (it turns out I was not early enough to get a more respectable time like 7:30pm.)  On Saturday Maker Faire closes its doors at 6pm. It will take us some time to close up and lock down everything. The restaurant is just across the railroad tracks behind or northwest of the Faire.

Their sliced meats are killer. The sausage appetizer is absolutely heavenly. Excellent smoked sausage. I'd also recommend ordering a "tower" of onion rings if you are hungry and have people to split them. The sauce is a "spicy, mildly hot family recipe." The sauce starts out as somewhat mild but starts to warm your lips after having a few bites.

http://www.jackstackbbq.com/freight-house/a/freight-house/

Amberly Brown

Jun 15, 2016, 9:10:10 AM6/15/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
If you don't order burnt ends you are missing one of the best foods in KC BBQ.

Amberly

Jealous.

George Fetters

Jun 15, 2016, 11:18:40 AM6/15/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Can I add more people to the reservation?

Tom Blevins

Jun 17, 2016, 12:22:21 PM6/17/16
to Arch Reactor
How many more?

Tom Blevins

Jun 19, 2016, 11:23:24 PM6/19/16
to Arch Reactor
For the GPS users among us the physical address is: 101 W 22nd St #300, Kansas City, MO 64108

I have made the reservation for 15 and I had a conversation with the manager so we could add more but I think the more was at most 5 more. I am willing to call back and try to add more to that number and maybe split to 2 tables but I need Firm RSVP's from People before I do that.
So Far I have My Dad and I, Tony, Diane,& Bob S.
-Tom

Robert Kleeschulte

Jun 20, 2016, 10:25:59 AM6/20/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I will be able to make it Tom. You can ad me to the list.

Tom Blevins

Jun 22, 2016, 10:32:49 AM6/22/16
to Arch Reactor
I have had interactions with 13 individuals who have indicated to me that they are coming to dinner. The reservation stands for 15 and I don't think I will make a call the the manager to change it since I haven't got more than 13 people.

-Tom