Shared art studio space?

Matthew Hart

Jul 8, 2015, 11:52:35 PM7/8/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I have a friend who has recently moved into St. Louis who is a stained glass artist.  She has a work bench and all the tools, but no where to set it up and difficulty storing it.  Does anyone know of a space in St. Louis where she might be able to have access to some shared space to setup?  Like AR but for the artsy-fartsy.  And would need to be in the same price range as AR.  Any suggestions appreciated.

Minerva Lopez

Jul 9, 2015, 1:40:03 AM7/9/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
CAMP (Community Arts & Media Project) on Cherokee.

Sent from my iPhone