Arcade Cabinet Build

Dhartun1

Feb 12, 2015, 3:20:41 PM2/12/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
New here, and wondering if this is the appropriate place to look for help with an arcade build project.

I am working on building a 1/2 arcade cabinet: just the lower half of a standard arcade cabinet with controls for 4 players.  Inspiration for the build comes from here: http://imgur.com/a/cUjjH

I do not have a table saw, which would make cutting the cabinet frame so much easier. I have never been to ArchReactor before. Would this be appropriate to come to ArchReactor (for help and use of some tools)?

Morganism

Feb 12, 2015, 5:17:44 PM2/12/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Yes, that is certainly a project you can work on here. I would recommend coming on a Sunday night during Hack Something or Tuesday night during our meetings to check the place out and talk to people to get the help you need.

Bob S.

Feb 13, 2015, 6:51:59 PM2/13/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
We would love to have you join the ranks of an arch reactor member and help game away!!
Derek has TONS of experience working on game cabinets... I think he likes working on them so much he is never actually going to finish it so he can keep working on it! :)

But yes, come by and check us out!! If you like what you see, become a member and enjoy the benefits!

-Bob