Feb ** AR BoardGame Night ** 02/25/2016 ** NEW START TIME

Frank Kallal

Feb 24, 2017, 6:46:36 PM2/24/17
to Arch Reactor
Hey Folks,

Sorry i'm a bit late on posting the details up.  I unfortunately caught a bug last weekend and have been down sick most of the week.   Because of that i'm going to modify board game day to a slightly shorter Timeframe.

New start time is 2pm  And we will look at Calling it around 10pm giving you a full 8 hours of Open board-gaming

Instead of a Full meal, I'll bring more snacky sorta things, Chips Etc. You are more than welcome to kick me a couple dollars to help out with the Food.

I'll have some games with me, bring what you might like to play and lets see what we can get done :)

Frank