Re: AR Laptops

瀏覽次數:14 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

George Rutter

未讀,
2015年9月15日 中午12:06:152015/9/15
收件者:arch-r...@googlegroups.com
For some reason sending to the sanctum is bouncing for me. Please reply to my email.

Is there a password I can use on the AR class laptops?

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 11:00 AM, George Rutter <gswr...@skrye.org> wrote:
Is there a password I can use on these AR class laptops?

Chris Weiss

未讀,
2015年9月15日 下午2:35:412015/9/15
收件者:arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I thought they were set to auto-login.

George Rutter

未讀,
2015年9月15日 下午2:38:012015/9/15
收件者:arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Theatre, but I was hoping to install ZAP on them instead of having to break out Kali on all these things.

George Rutter

未讀,
2015年9月15日 下午2:38:442015/9/15
收件者:arch-r...@googlegroups.com

And I need a password to do that.

nfolken

未讀,
2015年9月15日 晚上7:30:572015/9/15
收件者:Arch Reactor、gswr...@skrye.org
They have a separate admin account so that we can keep them uniform and clean, ready to be used in any class. If there is a program that you would like installed, please ask me (directoro...@archreactor.org) or another board member for help installing it. I'll look into getting ZAP installed tonight.

nfolken

未讀,
2015年9月15日 晚上8:10:152015/9/15
收件者:Arch Reactor
But if the laptop locks the class user out, it's password is orangewalls

nfolken

未讀,
2015年9月16日 上午10:55:312015/9/16
收件者:Arch Reactor、gswr...@skrye.org
I didn't get to all the laptops, but the one connected to the presentation monitor I was able to download, extract, and run the ZAP java application as a class user, so you should be able to do that on all the laptops.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息