Reminder - Ukrainian Eggs/Pysanky - 3/24

Diane Sudduth

Mar 23, 2015, 11:23:14 AM3/23/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick reminder that Tuesday, March 24, is the Ukrainian Egg/Pysanky event at AR.    I'll be heading over right after work, arriving around 5:45 to finish setting up.    We'll start with the large wooden table and add tables if needed.

I will have several dozen eggs and all necessary supplies.   You are welcome to make more than one egg if you wish.  Making one egg can take a couple of hours, but you can work on more than one or work on other things during the frequent "egg in the dye for several minutes" or "egg drying for 10 minutes after being in the dye" portions of the process.

I will have several instruction books and photos available for you to peruse for design inspiration.   If you would like to do a Google Image search for "Pysanky" to get some ideas please do!

Diane  <*>