borrow a tablesaw?

nfolken

May 21, 2017, 8:09:08 PM5/21/17
to Arch Reactor
Does anyone have a tablesaw I can borrow for a couple months? I have a lot of woodwork repairs to do, but my house is so small that I find it hard to justify buying and storing such a large tool, especially when I have AR for most big projects. I would return it with a new blade and many thanks!

Frank Kallal

May 21, 2017, 8:22:47 PM5/21/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I have an Old smaller One that Works Last time I tried it.  but it hasn't been used in more than two years.  I can grab it from Storage if you would like it.

Frank

On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 7:09 PM, nfolken <niels...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone have a tablesaw I can borrow for a couple months? I have a lot of woodwork repairs to do, but my house is so small that I find it hard to justify buying and storing such a large tool, especially when I have AR for most big projects. I would return it with a new blade and many thanks!

nfolken

May 23, 2017, 11:21:31 AM5/23/17
to Arch Reactor
Thanks frank, I'd appreciate it. I was thinking of making a table to mount my skillsaw to, but I figured my time was better spent elsewhere and that any proper table saw would probably be better.

Frank Kallal

May 23, 2017, 11:58:42 AM5/23/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm Slotted to Run a Game day this Saturday.  I can bring it down then.