Supplies?

Diane Sudduth

Sep 26, 2016, 3:38:54 PM9/26/16
to Arch Reactor
I thought I saw a large blue can of denatured alcohol in the space the other day but right now I'm not finding it.   Does anyone know where it currently is hiding?  Are we out?  Do we need more?

Thanks!

Frank Kallal

Sep 26, 2016, 3:43:36 PM9/26/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Last I saw denatured Alcohol it was on the Rack next to the bathroom wall facing the shop

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 2:38 PM, Diane Sudduth <sudd...@gmail.com> wrote:
I thought I saw a large blue can of denatured alcohol in the space the other day but right now I'm not finding it.   Does anyone know where it currently is hiding?  Are we out?  Do we need more?

Thanks!

Myles Farrell

Sep 26, 2016, 3:53:18 PM9/26/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I think we have some right where frank said, but we were getting quite low. It is possibly gone.