Invitation to Submit for America's Greatest Makers - An Intel Competition

Eileen Kennedy

May 9, 2016, 4:37:15 PM5/9/16
to Arch Reactor

Hi Arch Reactor Designers and Developers,

I am casting the second season of America's Greatest Makers on TBS. We are reaching out to engineers and product developers who may have something in the works that could benefit from The Intel Curie Module, Intel Atom and/or Intel RealSense ZR300 camera. What will you make to walk away with a million dollars?

If you have an invention that could benefit from the newest Intel technology, I'd love to talk to you. Intel is sponsoring the competition and the grand prize is one million dollars. Inventors (generally a team of two or three) who are chosen for the show also work with mentors from Intel. The product doesn't need to be at all finished, but it can't already be on the market, so somewhere in between is perfect. I am attaching the tech specs.

If you don't have anything in the works but would like to share my contact with your peers or anyone who has an idea or product, please do! I'll walk people through the process and schedule if they are interested. I really think it's a great way to get some direct help from Intel for inventors.

I hope to talk to you soon.

Warm regards,

Eileen

Eileen Kennedy

Associate Casting Producer

America's Greatest Makers

eileenkenn...@gmail.com

o. 323-799-1453

P.S. Here is a link to the first season shows that have aired, as well as the Skype interviews with the first season inventors, under the Casting tab.

https://www.americasgreatestmakers.com

It airs on TBS at 9:30pm on Tuesday.

Intel Technology Requirements for S2 PDF.pdf