[Murmuration Festival] - It's a Wrap (up)

Frank Kallal

Sep 25, 2016, 11:19:04 PM9/25/16
to Arch Reactor
Hey all,

We just wanted to take a moment to Thank everyone that came out.  I'll be honest.  With a week to go I was getting scared, but folks pulled it out and we had enough folks to at least Allow for Breaks and Walking around time.

I would to touch on one thing real quick.But I also would like to hear opinions from other folks, on anything you feel we should talk about.

Public attendance at the event.  I spoke with several AR folks as well as a few other "Vendors" there, and Opinions were that while Public Attendance felt like it was Liter that Expected / Wanted.  The Type of Attendee was way more targeted.  Almost every person I spoke with really felt like they were a possible Future AR member.  I can't count the number of times Phrases like, "So if I wanted to Do xxxxx, I could do it at Arch Reactor? "  So I would expect that this will Generate some additional Foot traffic to the Space.

What else can we take from this event, to help Propel us Forward ?

Frank