Industrial sewing machine guide/help?

Jim S

Aug 30, 2016, 1:49:52 PM8/30/16
to Arch Reactor
Have a small repair on some thicker material that I think this would be ideal for.  Is there a guide somewhere or who could help me with this?  I have used a sewing machine before - long ago though.  So I am not completely clueless about it.  If someone could give me a few pointers, show me where things are and get me started that would be great.  I am going to be there tonight... Is there some heavy black thread there or do I need to supply that?

Myles Farrell

Aug 30, 2016, 2:51:05 PM8/30/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I used it a couple weeks ago. There is a manual for it on line, but there is an important step in threading it that it took us a couple hours to figure out. I'll be down tonight and can so you.