3D Printer For Sale

Robert Ward

Mar 28, 2017, 10:37:18 PM3/28/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Posting on behalf of a friend.

It's an assembled kit, but needs some tuning and configuration.

He's moving and not looking to take it with him, so any reasonable offer will probably be accepted.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll put you in touch.

eAddict

Mar 29, 2017, 1:09:24 AM3/29/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Another one for Arch?

Chris Weiss

Mar 29, 2017, 9:55:54 AM3/29/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
if we're going to spend money it should be on fixing the 1 (or 2?) that are currently operational.

eAddict

Mar 29, 2017, 10:43:38 AM3/29/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Why are they down?  Someone have a status of them and what needs to be done?

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 8:55 AM, Chris Weiss <cwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
if we're going to spend money it should be on fixing the 1 (or 2?) that are currently operational.

Kamikaze Joe

Mar 29, 2017, 10:48:06 AM3/29/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Being community printers, they basically need someone to continually give them some TLC.

Robert Ward

Morganism

Mar 29, 2017, 10:54:45 AM3/29/17
to Arch Reactor
After spending some time with them last week, the Taz and the Griffin should be working. Someone had put the config files from the Griffin on the SD card for that Taz. This caused the Taz to get hung up. Removed the files, and now it works. The ribbon cable that runs from the SD card reader to the board on the Griffin had come out after going to the Mastodon Fair. Reconnected, and now it is running. I am the point that I really want a main board that we can either install the config/firmware directly to or have a microSD slot  just for the config file and use the reader just for printing files.

Either way,

 THE SD CARDS ARE NOT INTERCHANGEABLE BETWEEN THE PRINTERS

P.S.-The only printer that needs work is the Nathan brought in. My understanding is that it does work, just not as well as the others. To work well, would require some work. That is why it is not getting used.

Chris Weiss

Mar 29, 2017, 11:17:23 AM3/29/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
they were never "up".  donated with issues.

Chris Weiss

Mar 29, 2017, 11:18:26 AM3/29/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
what is that 4th one?

Derek Sigler

Mar 29, 2017, 11:43:28 AM3/29/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
The 4th one is Colleen's personal build project.