internet of things microscope

jess...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2016, 12:36:05 PM9/28/16
to Arch Reactor
Hello,

I am very interested to build your microscope! I was wondering if there was any updates on the topic- i heard you are perhaps creating one which can stitch images together? The supply list lists 3 stepper motors but I only see a Z stepper in the hackaday post. Also, I cannot seem to find a STL for the microscope base- only the slide holder.

Thanks!

Jess Holz

Morganism

Sep 28, 2016, 12:50:45 PM9/28/16
to Arch Reactor, jess...@gmail.com
Hi Jess,

Progress on the microscope has been slow recently. I can e-mail you more about it.

The base of the microscope was made using our laser cutter, and therefore has no .STL files. The files to laser cut it are there.

We are building a second prototype, but do not have any new updates at this time.

The 3 stepper motors were to allow control of the X and Y axis and facilitate the stitching software. Our current version only has the one motor for focus.

I will be happy to discuss it more with you. Contact me, and we can arrange a time for you to come down and see it.

-Morgan