Maker's Position South of St. Louis

Jenifer Fox

Oct 10, 2016, 3:16:21 PM10/10/16
to Arch Reactor
 Dear Makers,

I run an independent school prek-12 school called The Delta School www.thedeltaschool.org in Wilson, AR about 40 miles north of Memphis. It is a very unique school with a focus on Making. Our entire curriculum is centered around projects using Human Systems Design. We are well funded. We have just opened a state of the art 6500 sq foot Maker's Space with 5 labs and every piece of equipment you can imagine.

I have an opening for a Maker Educator. This position pays $80,000, has a terrific medical insurance, a 5%  retirement investment, a rent free apartment and the opportunity to create a program with practically unlimited funding to collaborate, invest in materials and travel. (see attached job description)

This position can start either ASAP or in January or next academic year in August of 2017.

I am willing to travel to meet the right candidate. This is a dream job for the right person.  Please forward this email to anyone you may know.  Or please forward me any contacts where I can post this position. Thank you.

Jenifer Fox

jenif...@thedeltaschool.org

Maker’s Space Educator.pdf

Chris Hemmerly

Oct 11, 2016, 11:40:45 AM10/11/16
to Arch Reactor
Jenifer,
Do you mind if I repost this to a group in Milwaukee?
-Chris

Jenifer Fox

Nov 1, 2016, 3:12:44 PM11/1/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Please post this job anywhere you think a Maker would see it

Thanks,

Jenifer Fox
Founding Head of School, The Delta School

Brad Tissi

Nov 2, 2016, 2:42:28 PM11/2/16
to Arch Reactor
This is a dream job for most of us. Unfortunately for me, Arkansaw isn't in the cards, but I will pass this along.