Screw bins

Myles Farrell

Sep 9, 2017, 6:09:12 PM9/9/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
We now have a thread checker like you find in the hardware aisle of the box stores. If you have spare screws let's please sort them and get rid of the junk bins. If you have a few spare minutes please consider sorting some of the existing cans. If you find a screw type that doesn't have a bin the paint marker is on top of the shelves.
20170909_170321.jpg

eAddict

Sep 10, 2017, 12:08:12 PM9/10/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Yeah

On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 5:09 PM, Myles Farrell <mylesmich...@gmail.com> wrote:
We now have a thread checker like you find in the hardware aisle of the box stores. If you have spare screws let's please sort them and get rid of the junk bins. If you have a few spare minutes please consider sorting some of the existing cans. If you find a screw type that doesn't have a bin the paint marker is on top of the shelves.

Ann Boes

Sep 15, 2017, 11:06:12 AM9/15/17
to Arch Reactor
Where did you guys get that cabinet? Anyone have a source for something similar that won't charge an arm and a leg?
Ann @lab:revolution

Travis Megee

Sep 15, 2017, 11:23:27 AM9/15/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
It was donated by a member from his work.

Travis