Sat May 28th - FYI :)

Frank Kallal

May 28, 2016, 12:19:58 AM5/28/16
to Arch Reactor
So I know it's last minute, but there isn't anything on the Calendar so I figured why not.

Long story short is My son is a Member of the Local Demolay group.  They are making a Weekend of it.  Overnight tonight, Flags on Graves Tomorrow morning, More stuff, more stuff, Overnight Saturday night, Return Sunday morning.

Well their Saturday afternoon activity may have canceled on them, so they asked if I could Open the space up and Show off a few things for a Couple hours.   Nothing is set yet, but Tentatively they are looking at arriving at around 1pm and leaving something after that :)  The BBQ I'm attending don't start until 5 so I said sure :)

IF you are bored on Memorial day weekend :)  and Would like to meet a great group of Older Teenage Boys and a Couple parents.  You are more than welcome to come out.  If one of you 3d Printer Folks wants to come out and chat about that with folks you are more than welcome to :)  If not no worries.. It's impromptu and they know it so they aren't looking for a big formalized set up.

I'll update this thread if i's a Go / No Go  and Put a thing on the calendar.

frank

Andrew Ricke

May 28, 2016, 12:43:57 AM5/28/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I was going to be doing a little bit of woodworking on the planer and jointer Saturday morning until about that time depending on the order of operations I do things when I get up.

If me working while I am there is not a problem I can give them a shop spiel and whatever space knowledge I have.

Frank Kallal

May 28, 2016, 12:48:48 AM5/28/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
that's Perfectly fine :)  thanks alot.

Frank Kallal

May 28, 2016, 12:49:31 AM5/28/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Age Range on these Boys is 14 - 20ish

Diane

May 28, 2016, 8:54:21 AM5/28/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
My own Saturday plans got upended.   I'm guessing these kids know all about lasers because of yours but if not I could swing in if you want.  AR key chains with their names on the back, maybe?

Diane  <*>

Frank Kallal

May 28, 2016, 9:21:06 AM5/28/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

That would be amazing Diane I'm still waiting on the go / no-go but as soon as I know I'll post here

Frank Kallal

May 28, 2016, 11:03:44 AM5/28/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
So The Original "afternoon activity" was a Leadership Class Taught by a senior member coming down from Chicago.  he was Due in last night and Didn't make it.  hence the Scramble for a new afternoon activity.

He however arrived this morning  So they are back on their original schedule.

so this is Canceled :)  though likely at this point it'll be Rescheduled and ran something like the Recent Library Visit at some point in the future.

Thank you Diane and Andrew for Offering up time on such short notice. :)

Frank