Arch Reactor Griffin Cura profile.

ROB K

Jun 19, 2015, 9:58:06 PM6/19/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

This is the profile that Apollo and Doug worked out on Tuesday.

Arch Griffin.ini

secondr...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2015, 4:09:09 PM6/22/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, June 19, 2015 at 8:58:06 PM UTC-5, ROB K wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> This is the profile that Apollo and Doug worked out on Tuesday.

Its is a very conservative profile feel free to speed it up a tad. But it is a good base line for sure.

Apollo,

Robert Kleeschulte

Jun 22, 2015, 4:30:06 PM6/22/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Lloyd was using this profile Friday with good results on parts for a Griffin.

I had issues with it on small multi part prints. 12+ parts for a action figure.

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Derek Sigler

Jun 28, 2015, 10:57:20 PM6/28/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
This file doesn't set the build platform to circular.  I can't explain it, but with my print the head went all the way to the side, exceeded the limits,  and as SpaceX would say, had an anomaly.  I broke an arm holder and will need to print another.  I may need some assistance on Tuesday.  I'll release another profile after mine works.
Thanks,
-derek

This is the profile that Apollo and Doug worked out on Tuesday.

Robert Kleeschulte

Jun 28, 2015, 11:33:12 PM6/28/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Interesting. Thought it should have saved the build platform as round.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/arch-reactor/1734087068.1641951.1435546476409.JavaMail.yahoo%40mail.yahoo.com.

Chris Weiss

Sep 18, 2015, 8:21:40 PM9/18/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com