AR in Action! Photos, videos, etc.

Xsfx2000

Jun 3, 2017, 11:43:51 PM6/3/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Looking for: pictures, video, etc. from Arch Reactor.

Specifically, events, meet-ups, outings, First Friday, and so on.

Most of the media we have is from Jefferson, and I was hoping
to put a lot of new material together for the video slideshow we
have on the Raspberry Pi for the showbox.

Especially now that my 22 year old car has died.
(3rd bout of bad car luck for me, recently... *sigh*)
I'd like to contribute, remotely, for the time being.

Also, just suggesting, if you see more than a few are attending-
Take pictures! Shoot some vids! Show people who have never
been there- why we go.  Don't just capture the technology, and
the space... get everyone: I miss you guys and just can't make
it out these days.

IF there is already an online repository of new-space pictures &
video, please- let me at it, point me in the right direction.

Thanks-
Your somewhat Autistic friend-
Lloyd

eAddict

Jun 4, 2017, 11:56:22 AM6/4/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Did you see the PBS segment on AR?

Xsfx2000

Jun 5, 2017, 1:06:46 AM6/5/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I may have caught a minute or two, is it online?

Morgan Miransky

Jun 5, 2017, 7:18:04 AM6/5/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I am going to have go through some drives, but I will look.

Myles Farrell

Jun 5, 2017, 10:51:17 AM6/5/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

eAddict

Jun 5, 2017, 4:20:10 PM6/5/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Frank Kallal

Jun 6, 2017, 2:19:05 AM6/6/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
would it be best to Set up a Google Drive that we could all Drop pics in?  or is there a better way to share?

Xsfx2000

Jun 6, 2017, 3:47:16 AM6/6/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Works for me- Unless of course, we already have one, somewhere.

Also, can someone grab a copy of the slideshow already on the showbox Pi?

There is content on the sideshow that can be reused- and Images on it
of Jefferson can give us a guideline for the kinds of images we could capture
at Scott Ave.

Do we have permission to put the PBS segment on the Pi?

Myles Farrell

Jun 21, 2017, 8:15:58 PM6/21/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
How is this coming? Did you get any pictures from people? Unfortunately I don't have any to send that I can think of. It would be nice to have for this weekend