Arch Reactor OS?

Connor

Sep 11, 2015, 11:32:10 PM9/11/15
to Arch Reactor
I'm an anchor member at Xerocraft Hackerspace in Tucson, AZ. We've been struggling with tracking memberships and on the hackerspace wiki I see mentions of Arch Reactor OS that you created to manage memberships. I don't see any reference to it on your website though. Is this available for other hackerspaces to use? Thanks!

EschewObfuscation

Sep 13, 2015, 2:11:58 PM9/13/15
to Arch Reactor
I think talk of an "OS" was just tongue in cheek loose talk; I *think* membership data is tracked, mainly manually, by our treasurer.

Chris Weiss

Sep 13, 2015, 4:52:02 PM9/13/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
there is a thing, a very outdated version is on my github https://github.com/chrwei/ArchReactorOS.  that version has some bugs and I think the paypal integration no longer works.

Maybe Travis can put a newer version on AR's github?

Drew Freiberger

Jan 6, 2016, 1:22:36 PM1/6/16
to Arch Reactor
I was mentioning this at the meeting last night for membership tracking and resource management.

https://www.odoo.com/

It's an open-source, pluggable, modularized ERP solution.  Membership module is one of the built-in features available in the repository.  It's a drag-and-drop configuration workflow/resource tracking and point-of-sale software.  There was a good talk about it at the STLLUG by Andrew Latham a few months ago.