Instructables.com Instamorph Build Night

Gene J. (GeekTinker)

Mar 13, 2015, 8:25:12 PM3/13/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Arch Reactor has been selected to participate in the Instructables.com Instamorph Build Night in April.

On Tuesday April 21st, we will hold the Build Night. We have 12 bags of the Instamorph 6 oz size. Please only plan to participate if you agree to write an Instructable about what you make with it for Instructables.com. This means you will need an account on Instructables.com.

Please respond here with an RSVP for the event, including your user name on Instructables.com. We have room for 24 people with each person getting 3 Oz of material.

There are stickers from Instructables.com and Instamorph as well. Please visit the Instamorph.com website and Instructables.com for ideas on what you might form from the Instamorph moldable plastic.

Gene

Gene J. (GeekTinker)

Mar 18, 2015, 2:32:22 PM3/18/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
http://www.instamorph.com/instructions has some very good info as well.

If you aren't able to discover something you'd like to make for yourself with the Instamorph, look around Arch Reactor for a need that could be met with it. Consider making something for a friend or relative. The coolest thing about the product is that it can be reheated later and molded it something else.

Tom Blevins

Mar 18, 2015, 10:22:54 PM3/18/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Count me in.