Acrylic Order Key

Frank Kallal

Jun 2, 2017, 3:49:09 AM6/2/17
to Arch Reactor
On Tuesday when i was there, I Dropped off a Color Key I made for Arch Reactor to help folks with the Acrylic Colors that are out there and Available.  It contains the important info for ordering, such as "Color" / Opacity /  Part Number / and Website

However I forgot to mention it, and I just set it on the table near the TV because i was late for the Lathe Class and needed to get back there.

Could someone make sure it get's over to the Area where the laser Computer is please.  it looks like the one in the Image, with the exception i added the AR Logo.

Frank
18176088_10155348511905513_1859543215_o.jpg

Travis Megee

Jun 2, 2017, 9:18:27 AM6/2/17
to Arch Reactor

Definitely handy. Thanks Frank! I moved it to the laser computer desk on Wednesday.