local saw mill wood donation

crde...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2016, 9:59:11 PM7/31/16
to Arch Reactor
Hello everyone my name is Chris DeShon, I run a saw mill about 5 miles from hacker space. Im located at 1425 2nd st. Madison Il 62060. If anyone is in need of wood to do a project you are welcome to come by and get some wood or just email me at crde...@gmail.com or facebook me at Chris deshon or call me at 6188820361. Im here almost 7 days a week and make it to hacker space about one day a week usually Thursday.

EschewObfuscation

Jul 31, 2016, 11:19:42 PM7/31/16
to Arch Reactor, crde...@gmail.com
On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 8:59:11 PM UTC-5, crde...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello everyone my name is Chris DeShon, I run a saw mill about 5 miles from hacker space.  Im located at 1425 2nd st.  Madison Il 62060.  If anyone is in need of wood to do a project you are welcome to come by and get some wood or just email me at crde...@gmail.com  or facebook me at Chris deshon or call me at 6188820361.  Im here almost 7 days a week and make it to hacker space about one day a week usually Thursday.

Cool beans! What sorts do you normally have on hand?

Brad Tissi

Aug 1, 2016, 12:26:10 AM8/1/16
to Arch Reactor
You're my new best friend.

Frank Kallal

Aug 1, 2016, 12:30:12 AM8/1/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm Leaving town for two weeks but when i get back I'll reach out.  I may be looking to Buy wood for my home Business, and I'd Rather do Business locally with folks that support AR if it's an option.

Frank

On Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 11:26 PM, Brad Tissi <bti...@gmail.com> wrote:
You're my new best friend.

crde...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2016, 9:55:51 AM8/1/16
to Arch Reactor, crde...@gmail.com
On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 8:59:11 PM UTC-5, crde...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello everyone my name is Chris DeShon, I run a saw mill about 5 miles from hacker space. Im located at 1425 2nd st. Madison Il 62060. If anyone is in need of wood to do a project you are welcome to come by and get some wood or just email me at crde...@gmail.com or facebook me at Chris deshon or call me at 6188820361. Im here almost 7 days a week and make it to hacker space about one day a week usually Thursday.

right now I have walnut, elm, bald cypress, maple, white oak, red oak, white ash, cherry and a few others.