Fwd: [DorkbotSTL] premiere e

Chris Weiss

Mar 4, 2015, 4:51:42 PM3/4/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: dorkbot.stl.org <dorkbot...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 3:49 PM
Subject: [DorkbotSTL] premiere e
To: dorkb...@googlegroups.com

From http://dorkbotstl.tumblr.com/post/112724003989/dorkbotstl-premiere
Please, share this message with anyone you think would be interested:
Best!:Daniel

dorkbotSTL premiere

This is the first dorkbotSTL event ever, and we have a couple of very
exciting presenters.

WHO

Bryan Clair (@turtlegraphics) will talk about his “Sensation” locked
room puzzle: https://turtlegraphics.wordpress.com/2014/12/21/sensation-wrapping-it-up/

Syna So Pro will talk about her work, and possibly perform a bit of
her loop wizardry.

The entire event is being MCed by the electrifying Autumn Wiggins.

WHEN

March 14, 2015, 1 p.m.-4 p.m.

The fun starts at 1 p.m., and presentations start at 1:20. Each
presentation will be 20-30 minutes, and we’ll have plenty of time to
ask questions and meet people after the presentations.

We chose 3-14-15 to start dorkbot STL as homage to Pi, in honor of our
esteemed telephone area code, and because that’s when we could find a
free space suitable for people talking about the strange things
they’ve been doing with electricity.

WHERE

We’re meeting at CIC@4240 in the Cortex Innovation district:

CIC@4240
4240 Duncan Ave
St. Louis, MO 63110

WAT!?!

dorkbotSTL is a grassroots community group, and part of a loose
international collection of events under the dorkbot ethos of getting
together and sharing the ideas of “People doing strange things with
electricity.”

We hope you can make it!