First Friday -- Tonight!

Chris Weiss

Jun 2, 2017, 3:34:21 PM6/2/17
to Arch Reactor
Theme this month is The Mummy.  Our table is on the main floor just past the elevator.

I'll try to be at the Space by 5 to load up and leave shortly after.

See you there!

Robert Kleeschulte

Jun 2, 2017, 10:50:59 PM6/2/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hap planned on going but internet and tv install was late and took almost 3 hours before finished.

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Chris Weiss

Jun 3, 2017, 11:08:56 AM6/3/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
was a smaller crowd this week, but still talked to a few very interested people.

we do need some new stuff though.  anyone want to make some trinkets out of metal on the lathe and mill?

Diane

Jun 3, 2017, 2:49:39 PM6/3/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'd made the new AR edge-lit sign...

Diane  <*>

On Jun 3, 2017, at 10:08 AM, Chris Weiss <cwe...@gmail.com> wrote:

was a smaller crowd this week, but still talked to a few very interested people.

we do need some new stuff though.  anyone want to make some trinkets out of metal on the lathe and mill?

Chris Weiss

Jun 3, 2017, 4:14:34 PM6/3/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
yes!  we took that, it's great