Who to talk to about donation to AR?

Jim S

May 20, 2016, 10:43:03 PM5/20/16
to Arch Reactor
I have a possible source of a small grant/donation for a charitable STEM group.  Seems like AR fits the bill.  Is anyone going to be around Saturday that I can discuss this with?

directorofpu...@archreactor.org

May 20, 2016, 10:52:22 PM5/20/16
to Arch Reactor
I am not going to be able to make Saturday, but I will be there Sunday after 3pm. I would be happy to discuss it, and can do it online if need be until we can get together.

Morganism

Jun 22, 2016, 3:37:12 PM6/22/16
to Arch Reactor
Bump! Haven't heard from you.

Jim S

Jun 24, 2016, 9:06:40 AM6/24/16
to Arch Reactor
I applied but don't know when this will be acted on.  I am checking on that.

Jim S

Jun 28, 2016, 11:38:26 AM6/28/16
to Arch Reactor
It will be about 6 weeks before a decision is made and I know anything more.