Dirty Shop Sandpaper

Myles Farrell

Sep 29, 2015, 3:17:51 PM9/29/15
to Arch Reactor
We finally got enough donations in the shop donation can for me to implement something Ryan and I had talked about for a while. We will now be stocking sandpaper in the shop so there is always some on had and so that we don't have a random mix and match of grits and qualities. There is a dispenser that i will be finishing tonight that will hold 80, 120, 220, 320 grit rolls with two 80 grit rolls in reserve for now. These rolls are 4.5" wide and pressure sensitive backed. They will stick to a table to true up an edge, stick to the palm sanders or sanding block, or simply folded over for free hand. We are hoping to implement a policy like with the soda and are asking you put a dollar/foot (or reasonable fractions 25c/3", 50c/6") in the donation box so that we have the money to restock as they are used. I will put some kind of box near the dispenser for pieces that still have some life in them to be recycled, to be dumped periodically.

Andrew Ricke

Sep 29, 2015, 5:51:50 PM9/29/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Awesome!