Work Detail 10-26

Myles Farrell

Oct 25, 2016, 8:00:58 PM10/25/16
to Arch Reactor
So we have been contacted by a retired gentleman in IL. He is trying to clean out his storage unit in Pontoon Beach and has offered us some valuable tools and other things. These will be useful for our shop or we can sell them off if they are duplicates. The catch is it is an all or nothing deal and we need to clean out his storage unit. As such we will be heading over with the truck tomorrow to grab all this stuff. Many hands make light work we will need some more help. We plan on leaving AR around 5 pm tomorrow.

Please post here if you can help us out for a few hours.

Frank Kallal

Oct 25, 2016, 9:53:49 PM10/25/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I will check My schedule.  but the earliest i could be there would be 6pm and i would just meet you there.

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 7:00 PM, Myles Farrell <mylesmich...@gmail.com> wrote:
So we have been contacted by a retired gentleman in IL. He is trying to clean out his storage unit in Pontoon Beach and has offered us some valuable tools and other things. These will be useful for our shop or we can sell them off if they are duplicates. The catch is it is an all or nothing deal and we need to clean out his storage unit. As such we will be heading over with the truck tomorrow to grab all this stuff. Many hands make light work we will need some more help. We plan on leaving AR around 5 pm tomorrow.

Please post here if you can help us out for a few hours.

Gene J. (GeekTinker)

Oct 26, 2016, 11:00:51 AM10/26/16
to Arch Reactor
I can meet you there to help load up. Just pm me the address of the storage unit.

I don't leave work until 4:30 today, but I've got to run home to feed and walk the dogs beforehand.

Gene

Myles Farrell

Oct 26, 2016, 1:24:21 PM10/26/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Since it is not a private address I think it is fine to give it out here. It is Ace storage. 3715 horseshoe lake rd pontoon beach.

Frank Kallal

Oct 26, 2016, 7:17:35 PM10/26/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I have to Go get my wife at Work.  I pick her up at 7:20.  I can Swing by on the way back.  Can someone Post here where you are done.

Frank

Diane

Oct 26, 2016, 8:54:06 PM10/26/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
We're loaded and the truck is FULL!!!   Myles will have to post the plans for unloading.  The truck needs to be empty by 6pm Next Wednesday for a convention

Diane  <*>

EschewObfuscation

Oct 27, 2016, 12:30:10 AM10/27/16
to Arch Reactor
Once everything is unloaded and sorted, I'm sure many are looking forward to hearing the highlights of what-all swag you scored. :)

Amberly Brown

Oct 27, 2016, 9:03:49 AM10/27/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Mike and I can help unload Saturday afternoon or anytime Sunday, just let us know

Amberly