State of the Laser

Diane Sudduth

Oct 17, 2017, 10:41:41 PM10/17/17
to Arch Reactor
Last Saturday the laser seemed to slip slightly out of focus.  The left side of the bed would cut well but the right side had a beam that was more of a "dash" than a "point".

Tonight I tried to use the laser and when I clicked to "download" the job to the laser it couldn't communicate.   I tried everything I could remember to try and Tony tried several more things but neither of us could resolve the problem.

Diane

Diane

Oct 18, 2017, 12:05:00 AM10/18/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Tony tried rebooting the laser computer and things can be downloaded again.

Still issues on the right side of the bed.

Diane  <*>