problem with 3D print

Ann Boes

Sep 5, 2016, 8:39:31 PM9/5/16
to Arch Reactor
Hi all,
Does anyone have an idea why the honeycomb isn't printing properly? This was printed on an old version Griffin with a Ramps board running Repetier.

We finally have it printing but are still trying to calibrate.

Andrew Ricke

Sep 9, 2016, 8:07:36 AM9/9/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Not that I've used the Griffin much, but it looks similar to just having too fast of a speed.  Saying too much speed can really just be cover symptom for other calibration setting though.  Hard to diagnose with only the one photo.  However, does look like the extrusion being pulled away from the corners of the honeycomb before it's able to cool in place.