Online auction with Grizzly tools

Amberly Brown

Feb 21, 2017, 11:12:27 AM2/21/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I know some of you do the online auctions, at the very end of this one are some tools, many delta and grizzly, including a grizzly belt sander (1" upright and 5" disk) currently at $20.

http://www.moundcityauctions.com/auction/coins-gold-sterling-art-toys-stamps-tools/#.WKxjM_Jl1P0

http://moundcityauctions.hibid.com/lot/30025518/delta-model-number-31-080-1-inch-belt-5-inch-disc/

Also, rigid oscillating spindle belt sander:
http://moundcityauctions.hibid.com/lot/30025528/rigid-tool-oscillating-spindle-belt-sander/

FYI,

Amberly

Jim S

Feb 24, 2017, 8:49:23 AM2/24/17
to Arch Reactor
Thanks for posting.  I was not in a position to bid but it looked like some good deals but they might have gotten bid up at the end.  Can't see what things ended up going for.  Smithy mill,drill, lathe looked interesting.

Myles Farrell

Feb 24, 2017, 9:45:30 AM2/24/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
The combo mill went for over $260, that is when I stopped bidding.