Interest in helping with brewing equipment and classes

Jeremias Szust

Jan 19, 2015, 5:29:32 PM1/19/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Just today I talked to one of you in r/stlouis about helping with beer brewing equipment and setting up classes. It sounds like someone else was already spearheading a project to do so, so I'd love to help wherever possible. I'm not a member, but I was approached 3 years back in r/stlouis about teaching a class and just got around to feeling like I can contribute.  I do plenty of homebrewing and I prefer to build the equipment myself.

Morganism

Jan 20, 2015, 9:24:20 AM1/20/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I would be interested in attending such a class, if it were to be offered.

th...@attackvector.org

Jan 20, 2015, 11:52:31 AM1/20/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I would be interested as well.

Aaron Ward

Jan 22, 2015, 10:28:08 AM1/22/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey there
I am (I think) the person who is looking into doing this homebrewing class.
My goal is to apply for an awesome grant to purchase equipment, have the class and then have the equipment able to be 'checked out' to anyone who would like to use it going forward. This way members/general public through AR could try out brewing for only the cost of ingredients and bottles.

If you have ideas and want to coordinate, reach out to me through my email address and we can talk.

Thanks!