Build Day 4-14

Myles Farrell

Apr 14, 2017, 11:42:27 AM4/14/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder. There is a build day saturday from 10-4. Since the weather is suppose to be nice, the plan is do some outside work. Good work gloves are advised. If we finish the outside work the plan is to move inside and run electric to the metal lathe and/or do some sheetrock and mudding. We should have all the tools we need, but extra loppers, hedge trimmers, lawn movers, cordless drills and mudding tools certainly can't hurt.

Chris Weiss

Apr 14, 2017, 11:45:25 AM4/14/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
stud finders with a "deep" mode