Rich Freese a local CNC machinist visit 1/21 7:00

Derek Sigler

Jan 15, 2018, 4:49:02 PM1/15/18
to Arch Reactor
Rich's last attempt to visit was cancelled due to weather.  We'll try again this Sunday Jan.21st at 7:00.

Rich Freese has been a valuable resource to us (and the local community) over the past years.  He runs all over the area servicing industrial machines and is keenly aware of the secondary market.  He'll be stopping by --------------- to go over some CNC options around metal for the space, provide some tips for our Bridgeport and show what supplies he can supply us.   This is a good opportunity to ask an expert about stuff for the space or perhaps questions you may have at home.
Thanks,
-derek

His website:

Jim S

Jan 19, 2018, 1:06:42 PM1/19/18
to Arch Reactor
I plan to be there. Should be an interesting discussion.  I will bring my custom sheet metal punch if people want to take a look.

Derek Sigler

Jan 21, 2018, 12:31:13 PM1/21/18
to Arch Reactor
Reminder this is tonight.