Fwd: Account Order Complete

Michael Kuba

Apr 14, 2015, 7:13:12 PM4/14/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Bill,

I do not personally have much experience with the Shapeoko, so I have carbon copied your previous email onto our google groups mailing list. If you do not have google groups set up (a member can help you Sunday night if you need it), you should be able to view replies here: http://archreactor.org/discussion-group

Thanks again for joining, and I look forward to meeting you!

Michael Kuba
Arch Reactor Treasurer