Acrylic Order ** .delviesplastics.com ** Ordering tomorrow

Frank Kallal

Apr 5, 2017, 10:03:48 PM4/5/17
to Arch Reactor
Hey All,

I have found i need to place a quick Acrylic Order, to Fill a Customer order.   My Intent is to put the order in by Noon Thursday (04/06)

If anyone wants In Feel Free to check out the site.

.delviesplastics.com

they give discounts based on Volume.

Because of the Quick turnaround,  I'll front money and once the Order is placed I'll let you know what your portion is and you can just paypal me.

Frank

Brad Tissi

Apr 6, 2017, 9:32:57 AM4/6/17
to Arch Reactor
I've been nagged for a while to make a number of green badges.

I haven't used these guys before, but it looks like none of their sizes will fit in our laser bed without cutting. Granted, that's really not an issue, but I'll take laziness where I can find it.

Frank Kallal

Apr 6, 2017, 9:54:33 AM4/6/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I think he 12x12 will fit.. though Not Perfectly.

However ;)  I have a Laser and would be happy to cut things down to specified sizes before Delivering them to the space..  that's not an issue :)

Frank

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 8:32 AM, Brad Tissi <bti...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've been nagged for a while to make a number of green badges.

I haven't used these guys before, but it looks like none of their sizes will fit in our laser bed without cutting. Granted, that's really not an issue, but I'll take laziness where I can find it.

Brad Tissi

Apr 6, 2017, 10:35:32 AM4/6/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Since I'm just doing small parts, score and break should work fine.

Apparently I just opened a can of worms. Now I'm getting requests for things from inventables as well.
I only have myself to blame. I'll just put those requests off until a group order from there comes up.

As for this order, I'll get two (2) sheets of 3/6", 12"x24" green.

And oversized is fine.

With the 5% discount, I think that should be $23.75 + sh

Thank you

Frank Kallal

Apr 6, 2017, 10:41:59 AM4/6/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
@Brad

just to Clarify you mean 3/16"  Right :)

and Color Code 2154 Fluorescent Green

Frank

Brad Tissi

Apr 6, 2017, 10:57:21 AM4/6/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Sticky keys. Yes 3/16"

Thank you

Frank Kallal

Apr 6, 2017, 1:32:31 PM4/6/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Last call,

I'm Finalizing the number on what exactly I need right now, I expect to be placing the order by 1:30 PM

So far I have Brad and Di in as well.

Anyone else what anything now is the time to Speak up.

Frank