fire and ice science fair

Chris Weiss

Oct 28, 2015, 5:21:31 PM10/28/15
to Arch Reactor
we're considering some kind of science fair type thing that anyone can enter.  not sure what prizes might be, or what the rules would look like.

does anyone already have some kind of boilerplate rules, or suggestions, or even want to take over lead for making it happen?

is there even interesting in people submitting stuff?  what kinds of things would you submit?

Frank Kallal

Oct 29, 2015, 1:59:47 AM10/29/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Depending on where F&I Happens I would be very concerned with space availability..

I'm assuming the Bomb Door is the Current Goto likely location, and I don't see anything more fitting in there without Restricting the dance floor alot

Frank