Hang Drywall 11/11

Derek Sigler

Nov 10, 2016, 9:49:43 AM11/10/16
to Arch Reactor
I have some free time Saturday morning.  I plan to be at the space 10 to 2.    If two people can join me, we can hang some drywall.  ( 9 to 1 works too if needed)

Frank Kallal

Nov 10, 2016, 9:55:23 AM11/10/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm out Unfortunately.  Scout Popcorn Pass-out day for me.. when i get to get all this Freaking Popcorn outa my house :)

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 8:49 AM, 'Derek Sigler' via Arch Reactor <arch-r...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I have some free time Saturday morning.  I plan to be at the space 10 to 2.    If two people can join me, we can hang some drywall.  ( 9 to 1 works too if needed)

Frank Kallal

Nov 10, 2016, 9:56:09 AM11/10/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
As an Aside.. Saturday is the 12th.. Not the 11th