WiFi Router

Tom Blevins

Jun 19, 2016, 6:27:20 PM6/19/16
to Arch Reactor
I am in need of a WiFi router for my house I seem to have lost mine in the move. I just need to borrow one for a week  or two. If my cannot be found then I will buy one on amazon but with me leaving Friday for Maker Faire time is short. I had a hiccup in the move or I'd just go buy one.
-Tom

Tom Blevins

Jun 19, 2016, 6:28:19 PM6/19/16
to Arch Reactor
Awesome Sauce would be if one could make it up to the space tonight!

Chris Weiss

Jun 19, 2016, 8:16:50 PM6/19/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
there's 2 or 3 floating around the space, at least one of the linksys ones is mine.  I don't recall if my name was on it, but I'm sure borrowing any of them that aren't in use is fine.

I also have one next to me you can borrow, it likes to lock up occasionally, I can bring it in Tues.

Derek Sigler

Jun 20, 2016, 4:09:34 PM6/20/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I have a brand new one sealed in the box you can have.  It was a door prize I won this past weekend.  I'll bring it Tuesday in case you want it.