Eco-Friendly, Non Toxic 3D Filaments for Makerspaces

已查看 12 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

3D Printlife

未读,
2018年3月29日 11:10:292018/3/29
收件人 Arch Reactor President、arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Hello Arch Reactor Team,

3D Printlife is the world's leading producer of eco-friendly 3d printer filaments.

We have already partnered with Fab Lab Hub and the Fab Foundation to deliver our filaments to the Fab Lab network.

Now we're excited to deliver our unique materials to Makerspaces and Hackerspaces across the US.

If you are using 3d printers we'd like to get you some information on our high strength, biodegradable materials that are being used by places like Raytheon, Yale, and Autodesk.

We have many materials that do not produce toxic fumes or require a heated bed, and are all made in the US at our medical grade extrusion facility.

There’s a quick filaments overview here below and we encourage you to visit:
 https://www.3dprintlife.com/filaments/ for more information.

If there are any materials you'd like try please visit:
https://www.3dprintlife.com/filament-samples/ and we'll send you some free samples to test.

PLAyPHAb™ is premium PLA enhanced with PHA yielding greater impact strength, pliability, UV resistance, and a tremendous increase in shelf life over standard PLA.

Enviro™ is a premium ABS enhanced with our proprietary bio-additive to promote biodegradation once it enters a landfill to energy facility or a commercial compost.

DURA™ is a proprietary blend that rivals the toughness and elongation of nylon but it is very permissive for 3d printing. DURA™ is 100% biodegradable and produces no harmful or toxic UFP’s.

OMNI™ is comparable to ABS in terms of it's strength and rigidity, but is 100% biodegradable. OMNI™ also does not require a heated bed or heated chamber like ABS and does not release any toxic fumes.

COMING APRIL 2018:
Using the same bio-additive technology as our Enviro ABS, BioPETG™ is specially formulated to be consumed by bacteria once it enters a landfill to energy facility or a commercial compost.

COMING APRIL 2018: YOGA•Flex™ is 100% biodegradable semi-flexible filament made from green materials. It has greater printability than TPU based flexible filaments, and is stiff enough to run easily with Bowden extruders.  Produces no harmful or toxic UFP’s.

ALGA™ is 100% biodegradable and made from blending nuisance algae with PLA, thus helping keep ecology in balance through remediation. ALGA™ has a unique texture and color palette inspired by nature
Made with NatureWorks’ Ingeo 3D860, Advanced PLA™, APLA™ rivals ABS in terms of impact and heat performance. A brief 10 to 15-minute period of annealing at temperatures between 212° and 239°F realizes heat resistance and optimum impact strength.
COMING APRIL 2018: 3D-Solve is a water soluble material that allows you to print complex geometries with the ability to rinse away supports. Material dissolves in water by 99% in just 20 minutes.
COMING APRIL 2018: ULTRA•Flex is 100% biodegradable ultra flexible filament made from green materials. It has greater printability than TPU based flexible filaments, and produces no harmful or toxic UFP’s.

With Pure PLA there is no special formula or secret ingredient, just 100% virgin resins and precision manufacturing at our medical grade extrusion facility.

Eco-Friendly Spooling

Our spool is made of biodegradable, heavy, recycled cardboard that is bound with a recyclable tin end cap.  Creating a green alternative to the industry standard plastic spool.

Environmental  Contribution

3D Printlife is committed to reducing the environmental impact of 3D Printing. To further that commitment 3D Printlife donates $1 from every spool sold to environmental charity to plant a tree.

For more information on how 3D Printlife is working to reduce the environmental impact of 3d printing check out our “Who We Are” tab athttps://www.3dprintlife.com/about-us/

See what others are saying about our filaments here:
https://www.3dprintlife.com/testimonials-1/

Thanks for checking us out!
回复全部
回复作者