Raspberry Pi Camera HDMI Cable Extension Board

Ice086

Sep 27, 2016, 2:18:40 PM9/27/16
to Arch Reactor
I am looking at ordering a few of these and wanted to see if anyone else is interested since they have to ship from over seas. We can combine the order to get them all at the same time.

ead...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2016, 1:37:21 PM10/24/16
to Arch Reactor
On Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 1:18:40 PM UTC-5, Ice086 wrote:
> I am looking at ordering a few of these and wanted to see if anyone else is interested since they have to ship from over seas. We can combine the order to get them all at the same time.
>

> https://www.tindie.com/products/freto/pi-camera-hdmi-cable-extension/

Sure... if you assemble mine ;-) I just cracked open my Ardunio kit last night and also have a Pi kit. Am game to get bits and pieces for future projects AND save loot.

Ann Boes

Nov 2, 2016, 11:10:06 AM11/2/16
to Arch Reactor
Did you end up ordering this? If so, how is it working for you?
Ann