Full Membership and Kiln Usage

jdha...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2017, 11:32:27 AM4/4/17
to Arch Reactor, Jason Haack
Hello everyone! I work for a locally based international NGO working to end poverty by purchasing artisanal products from around the world at more than Fair Trade prices, and bringing them to market here in the US. One product we are currently working on involves firing soap stone in a kiln for an extended period of time.

I am wondering, if we were to become full members of the Arch Reactor, would we be able to access the kiln for an extended period of time, and if so, what the dimensions of the kiln in your space are.

It looks like you guys are putting out some really fun things. Keep up the good work!

Thank you!