Long yellow extension cord?

Nathan Schrenk

Apr 19, 2017, 6:27:00 PM4/19/17
to Arch Reactor
I left a heavy duty 100' long yellow extension cord with a triple outlet end at the space a few months ago. Now I can't find it. Anyone see it?

Nathan

Bob S.

Apr 20, 2017, 5:44:42 PM4/20/17
to Arch Reactor
I think that is the cord that I rolled up during cleanup after the business meeting. I think I put it over kind of by the band saw. It might have been "borrowed" and left on a different floor....

nfolken

Apr 21, 2017, 9:45:44 PM4/21/17
to Arch Reactor
I think there is a triple outlet extension cord powering the pipe heaters in the basement, but I might be mistaken.

Robert Satchell

Apr 21, 2017, 10:15:08 PM4/21/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
The pipe heater was set up by Kathy last year and, to my knowledge, has not been touched. Any cords there are likely the ones set up by her.
The one Nathan is speaking of has been used recently at the space.