Tuesday Build Night

Myles Farrell

Jan 15, 2018, 2:52:48 PM1/15/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Don't forget tomorrow is a space build night. The plan is to work on the dust collection system. We have all the parts and hopefully with enough help we can get it completely set up in one shot. It will require hanging PVC from the ceiling, running electrical MC and a few other odds and ends. There is also more painting that needs to be done if people want to help on that as well. Please post here if you are planning on attending. Remember on build nights everyone who comes in is expected to help for at least a while.

Nathan Schrenk

Jan 15, 2018, 6:33:37 PM1/15/18
to Arch Reactor
I'll be there.

Nathan

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 1:52 PM, Myles Farrell <mylesmich...@gmail.com> wrote:
Don't forget tomorrow is a space build night. The plan is to work on the dust collection system. We have all the parts and hopefully with enough help we can get it completely set up in one shot. It will require hanging PVC from the ceiling, running electrical MC and a few other odds and ends. There is also more painting that needs to be done if people want to help on that as well. Please post here if you are planning on attending. Remember on build nights everyone who comes in is expected to help for at least a while.

rogerw...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2018, 10:55:37 PM1/15/18
to Arch Reactor
The new guy (me) will be there.

Chris Weiss

Jan 15, 2018, 10:57:21 PM1/15/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
i'll bring a big hammer drill and a the saw I like to use with PVC

eAddict

Jan 15, 2018, 10:58:15 PM1/15/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I will try my best to be there... work permitting.

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 9:55 PM, <rogerw...@gmail.com> wrote:
The new guy (me) will be there.

William Andersen

Jan 15, 2018, 11:07:24 PM1/15/18
to Arch Reactor
Lindsay and I are planning on attending.

Derek Sigler

Jan 16, 2018, 9:57:10 AM1/16/18
to Arch Reactor
I'll be there by 7:00.  I'll lead getting the painting started.  Plan is to finish priming.
-derek

fredspartan104

Jan 16, 2018, 3:54:44 PM1/16/18
to Arch Reactor