2016 Mastodon Fair Family Day Invitation

Erin McCullough

Jan 13, 2016, 3:31:47 PM1/13/16
to pres...@archreactor.org, directorofpu...@archreactor.org, directoro...@archreactor.org, arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have seen Arch Reactor at several events throughout St. Louis this past year and would like to invite your organization to participate in our 2016 Mastodon Fair Family Day Event.

The Mastodon Fair Family Day event is a one day event to promote art and science education through fun and free informational booths, demonstrations, and activities suitable for grades K-12.  This event is free to the public.  I am pleased to announce that this year our Family Day event will be an official "School Maker Faire" as sanctioned by Maker Media.  Attendence at this event averages from 800-1200 students, teachers, and families.

The Mastodon Fair is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization whose mission is to promote art and science education through an an annual art & science fair competition for grades K-12 as well as through other events such as public activities, science coach program, teacher workshops, social media, etc.  www.mastodonfair.org.

The 2016 Family Day event will take place from 9AM – 2PM on Saturday, March 19, 2016 at Jefferson College Field House, 1000 Viking Drive, Hillsboro, MO, 63050.   We provide tables and chairs for each booth and there is no fee to participate.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me by January 31, 2016.  My contact information is below.  I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Also, if you know any other organizations, students, teachers, hobbyists, etc. who may be interested in participating please feel free to share my contact information with them or send me their information so that I may reach out to them.

I look forward to your reply.

Thank You!

--

Erin McCullough