pcb manufaturing house?

Jacob Francois

Oct 19, 2017, 12:52:42 PM10/19/17
to Arch Reactor
hey I am looking to batch order some pcbs I used to know a place that you could order them and post/sell your own pcb design.  I cant remeber the name of it, but I need to start with about 10 boards and i think production will go up from there.  If anyone has any suggestions on were to order form it would be appreciated.  thanks, Jacob

Travis Megee

Oct 19, 2017, 12:53:54 PM10/19/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Seeedstudio

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017, 11:52 Jacob Francois <jafr...@gmail.com> wrote:
hey I am looking to batch order some pcbs I used to know a place that you could order them and post/sell your own pcb design.  I cant remeber the name of it, but I need to start with about 10 boards and i think production will go up from there.  If anyone has any suggestions on were to order form it would be appreciated.  thanks, Jacob

Jacob Francois

Oct 19, 2017, 12:57:49 PM10/19/17
to Arch Reactor
wow that was fast... would they be a good place to have them populated as well?  I might do it by hand for the first 10 but after that I hoped to order them completely ready to go.

Derek Sigler

Oct 19, 2017, 1:00:55 PM10/19/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Space Balloon Club like to use Hackvana: It's nirvana for hackers.  They let you pick the thickness of the boards and cut it to shape without an additional fee.

Oct 19, 2017, 3:13:01 PM10/19/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
oh hey I sent you an email about the AR website as well.  I dunno if I sent that through the correct channel.  No worries if you dont think that would work.... just uh  I guess im making sure you got the email

Travis Megee

Oct 19, 2017, 3:17:39 PM10/19/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com