Fwd: 2017 Mastodon Fair Family Day Invitation

Director of Public Relations

Jan 27, 2017, 12:52:03 PM1/27/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
One more. We have been invited back to Mastodon Faire. Anyone interested in going?

Mastodon Fair was thrilled to have Arch Reactor participate in the 2016 Mastodon Fair Family Day.  Getting to see demonstrations of 3-D printing and Pysanky were a crowd favorite of the students, teachers, and families who attended.

If you recall, Mastodon Fair is a non-profit art & science fair serving students grades K-12 from several Missouri counties.  Our mission is promoting art & science education in our community.  You can find more information at www.mastodonfair.org .  Our Family Day event is the culmination of the annual Fair where we invite organizations like yours to have a booth to present educational information or activities.  This event is free to the general public and attendance historically has ranged from 800-1500 attendees.

We would like to invite your organization to once again have a booth at our 2017 Mastodon Fair Family Day.  Our theme this year is the 2017 Total Solar Eclipse, but you are not obliged to follow the theme. The event is on Saturday March 18, 2017 from 9am-1pm at the Jefferson College Field House, 1000 Viking Drive, Hillsboro, MO 63050.

Mastodon Fair will provide any tables and chairs you may need.  Complimentary donuts, snacks, and beverages will be available for you in our Hospitality area.  There is ample free parking.  We promote and publicize all participants on our website, social media, press releases, and event programs.

Please reply to this email or call me at 314-277-7341 to let me know if your organization will be able to participate in our 2017 Family Day.  If you have any questions or need any further information let me know.

If you will be participating, please fill out the Family Day booth registration form at http://www.mastodonfair.org/family-day-registration/ .  This will help us to better communicate and coordinate with you.

We really hope you will join us again this year and I look forward to your reply.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Erin McCullough
Mastodon Fair Family Day Coordinator

Di

Jan 27, 2017, 2:35:30 PM1/27/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I could take the pysanky again if others want to go to this event.

Diane  <*>

Morganism

Mar 15, 2017, 3:35:11 PM3/15/17
to Arch Reactor, directorofpu...@archreactor.org
Mastadon Fair is this weekend. Who's coming on Saturday? It's a good time.

Robert Kleeschulte

Mar 15, 2017, 11:48:09 PM3/15/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com, directorofpu...@archreactor.org
I don't have plans and can help with the event. Last time was enjoyable.

-Rob

Morganism

Derek Sigler

Mar 17, 2017, 1:53:45 PM3/17/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Who else is going with Rob?  I backed out of Mastodon to lead the buildout since two people were going, but can't remember who else was going.
Thanks,
-derek

Morganism

Mar 17, 2017, 2:42:10 PM3/17/17
to Arch Reactor, directorofpu...@archreactor.org
I am going. There was one other person who said they would go. I don't remember his name at the moment.