Build night

Derek Sigler

Sep 18, 2017, 12:00:29 PM9/18/17
to Arch Reactor
I really hope lots of people can show up and participate in build night tomorrow.  We bought seven gallons of paint along with extra rollers and brushes.  We're excited about how much better this place will look with it's first coat of paint in 50 years! :)

Myles Farrell

Sep 18, 2017, 12:09:46 PM9/18/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
We also will need help mudding the front of the elevator shaft and the kitchenette.

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 11:00 AM, 'Derek Sigler' via Arch Reactor <arch-r...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I really hope lots of people can show up and participate in build night tomorrow.  We bought seven gallons of paint along with extra rollers and brushes.  We're excited about how much better this place will look with it's first coat of paint in 50 years! :)

Chris Weiss

Sep 18, 2017, 12:39:44 PM9/18/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
And for those wondering, the classroom has only classroom stuff in it, plenty of room to work.  even the stack of drywall is gone.

Frank Kallal

Sep 18, 2017, 1:21:18 PM9/18/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Tuesdays are Bad for me During the School year ;(

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 11:38 AM, Chris Weiss <cwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
And for those wondering, the classroom has only classroom stuff in it, plenty of room to work.  even the stack of drywall is gone.

Kevin

Sep 18, 2017, 11:04:24 PM9/18/17
to Arch Reactor
I'll be there

Tom Blevins

Sep 20, 2017, 2:52:24 AM9/20/17
to Arch Reactor
On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 11:00:29 AM UTC-5, Derek wrote:
> I really hope lots of people can show up and participate in build night tomorrow.  We bought seven gallons of paint along with extra rollers and brushes.  We're excited about how much better this place will look with it's first coat of paint in 50 years! :)

What color was purchased?

Diane

Sep 20, 2017, 7:47:45 AM9/20/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg

Derek Sigler

Sep 20, 2017, 1:05:42 PM9/20/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

A lot of painting was done last night.  Still have a lot to do.  Thank you to everyone,  including two new people,  that helped.   The space is a disaster though and we have two large events (Sat. - Board Game Day,  Sun. - Synthesizer Meetup) coming in this weekend.  I'm going to head over Friday night ~8:00 to accomplish the following tasks.
1) Finish primer on the little bit of naked drywall
2) Move things back against the walls
3) Move the battle bots arena out of the way for the weekend
4) Clear out rooms of unneeded stuff
5) Clear off as many surfaces as possible.

If anyone wants to join in, the more the merrier.
Thanks,
-derek

Inline image

Inline image

Inline image

Inline image

Inline image

20170920_081326.jpg
20170920_081430.jpg
20170920_081452.jpg
20170920_081512.jpg
20170919_212221.jpg

Tony Strawhun

Sep 20, 2017, 3:25:17 PM9/20/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Maybe Scott/Doug can confirm, but I thought the 3D Printer Meet-up was Friday

Derek Sigler

Sep 21, 2017, 11:16:22 AM9/21/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Good point.  Scott, I cleaned off 8 tables this morning.  Best I can do until Friday.

Inline image